Indoor Detector DWC 102 - WIRELESS TWO-WAY MAGNETIC CONTACT
Magnetic detector for Doors / Windows Wireless bidirectional
2 year guaranteed product - CE certificate
Shipping via courier
Returned goods within 1 week of receipt
Sensor to protect areas with access through doors, windows or shutters.
It sends a signal to the alarm system in case of opening with alarm activated. Besides being bidirectional it communicates to the central unit when the batteries are written. Easy-to-install wireles system without wires
Also provided with an anti-tamper device (tamper switch) that ensures the central unit from sabotage attempts thus triggering the alarm: the siren will be activated, SMS will be sent and the calls will start as scheduled.
Compatible with the system: IDATA AF-HDG005
• Bidirectional communication with the control panel
• Power supply: 1.5V DC (1.5V LR6 AA battery)
• Low battery indication on the panel
• Transmission Frequency: 315 MHz / 433 MHz (± 75 KHz)
• Panel Material: ABS Plastic
• Operating Conditions:
Temperature: -10ºC ~ 55ºC
Humidity: ≤ 80% (without condensation)
• Dimensions (W x H x D):
Transmitter: 71 x 34 x 17.5mm
Magnet: 51 x 12 x 13.5mm
The package includes:
• 1 anti-intrusion sensor for doors and windows / shutters.
• Screw kit for installation
• Installation guide